Send Me A Picture!

Share the Awesome! Have a fun memory and a picture to go with it? Feel like drawing, painting, anything? Send me an awesome (appropriate) picture with a caption and it will become a part of the daily "Picture of Awesome"

email: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

12 March 2012

Hey Everyone!

I haven't received any submissions for the design contest.
This is awesome because it has allowed me to realize how I need to communicate in a more effective way with you.
So.
Let's try this again, shall we?

!!!!!!DESIGN CONTEST!!!!!!

You have the oppertunity to show awesomeness through IMAGINATION!!!! 

I'm interested in putting more pictures on the facebook page and facebook group (as well as this blog!)

Your design could become the new logo for TODAY IS AWESOME! 

IT COULD BECOME A T-SHIRT DESIGN!!!!


INTERESTED?!?!?!
Here's the very simple criteria for your design:

  • It must include the words: TODAY IS AWESOME
  • Designs will only be accepted if sent to this email:  todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

And that's it!!!

All appropriate designs will be put on the facebook group/page, and, if I can figure out how, this blog.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE AWESOME DESIGNS!!!!!! 


I think the awesome font and cool colors will attract a bigger audience. ^_^

This week has been crazy and awesome.
I may not have updated last week. If this is true, I apologize to all my awesome readers and bestest followers. 

I hope this contest inspires you all to see every day as an awesome day.

Because......

A day is as awesome as you make it, and TODAY IS AWESOME.

-Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment