Send Me A Picture!

Share the Awesome! Have a fun memory and a picture to go with it? Feel like drawing, painting, anything? Send me an awesome (appropriate) picture with a caption and it will become a part of the daily "Picture of Awesome"

email: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

21 February 2012

"Today is Awesome" is designed to enable students in High School to appreciate and love life. 


In following my pledge to create a network of awesomeness, I have created this blog. 


The Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/381059761907841/ enables people to write short sentences or paragraphs, sharing the how awesome the day was.


On my blog, there will be lengthier paragraphs, in which I will keep readers updated on my plan to create lots of awesomeness.


Each post will consist of at least one paragraph, discussing how I choose to make every day, regardless of the situation, awesome.


Although my plan for this blog is not crystal clear, I can promise that it will be full of awesomeness. 


A day is as awesome as you make it, and Today is Awesome.


An Excited New Blogger,


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment