Send Me A Picture!

Share the Awesome! Have a fun memory and a picture to go with it? Feel like drawing, painting, anything? Send me an awesome (appropriate) picture with a caption and it will become a part of the daily "Picture of Awesome"

email: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

16 December 2012

Conference Month_02


That's it

That’s it.
I’m updating my blog.
There is so much I want to talk about and so much that I need to do.
I’ve been working on papers while still having fun at college.
I want to talk about the shooting in Connecticut, and about my trip into the city today.
I want to talk about this really cool blind-folded poetry reading I’m going to this week, and I want to talk about the radio show reading of “A Christmas Carol” that I went to tonight.
In my acting class, we have an exercise called: I feel, I want, I need.
I think I’ll use that structure for today’s blog.

I feel:
I feel exhausted.
I feel like I have nothing left to give.
I feel excited about my dinner with my friends tomorrow.
I feel shocked.
I feel lost.
I feel exhilarated.
I feel like I’m all closed in.
I feel overwhelmed.
I feel grateful

I want:
I want to be home.
I want to concentrate.
I want to show my sympathies for families who lost children in this week’s school shooting.
I want to cry, and to laugh, and to be held.
I want to see my sister.
I want a hug.
I want to paint my nails green.
I want to clean my room.
I want to run around.
I want to laugh.

I need:
I need to calm down.
I need to relax.
I need to concentrate.
I need to write.
I need to show how much I love everyone.
I need to reach out to my loved ones.
I need to show how much I appreciate life.

This is very interesting because I usually put very little down in the area of “I need.”
However, after this week, I feel like there is so much that I need to do.

I am working, and procrastinating, and I am going to get everything done.

I’ve started doing a photo of the day, so feel free to submit any awesome photos to: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

I hope you are all safe and sound.

I love you all so much and thank you for taking the time to read my blog even though it’s late.

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment