Send Me A Picture!

Share the Awesome! Have a fun memory and a picture to go with it? Feel like drawing, painting, anything? Send me an awesome (appropriate) picture with a caption and it will become a part of the daily "Picture of Awesome"

email: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

04 February 2014

4 February 2014

4 February 2014

Hello Everyone!
Or all two of you?
Or just me?

I've decided I want to write about my life.
I've tried writing in a diary, but it never seems to stick.
I think I write best when I have an audience to write to.
Therefore, I'm going to write to you.
Whoever you are.
Probably me, ten years in the future.
So here we go!

Today:

My anthropology class was interesting.  We talked about sheep!
I've changed my concentration and am currently working on International Relations and Conflict Resolution in the Middle East.
In my Anthropology Class: "Spaces of Exclusion, Places of Belonging," we are looking at how people define space and define space.

In my other class (aside from General Chemistry II) "Women and Gender in the Middle East," I find myself needing to relate back to the text otherwise I will continue to think about my year in Jordan.

After my anthropology class, I went to the library and organized papers for my Middle East class.

In my night Chemistry Group Conference, I participated!
I raised my hand, and when I was struggling, my friend stood up for me and told the girls whispering the answer to let me figure it out.
Friends have been an interesting topic for me as of late, and it's nice to know that I do have people in my life who support me.

ALSO ALSO ALSO!
Random acts of kindness!
I was walking back to my room when I saw someone struggling with a package they had picked up from the post office.
I went up to them and asked if they needed help.
I proceeded to help this student carry their package back to their dorm.
We had a wonderful, short conversation.


I've worked on cutting cigarettes out of my life.  I've decided not to smoke in February, and today I smoked 4 cigarettes.
The day before I smoked 1.
I am really committed to not smoking, and am going to be honest with you all about my progress.

Shway shway.

Peace and Love,

Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment