Send Me A Picture!

Share the Awesome! Have a fun memory and a picture to go with it? Feel like drawing, painting, anything? Send me an awesome (appropriate) picture with a caption and it will become a part of the daily "Picture of Awesome"

email: todayisawesomeemail@gmail.com

07 February 2014

Okay so I know it's 12:34 am....

I'm still counting this as Thursday's post!
I have yet to go to bed so.... it counts!
Today I woke up early so I could go to the post office to pick up a book that I needed to read for my 11 o'clock class.
The path down to the post office was ho-mah-gawd I nearly twisted my ankle.
After getting back to my dorm, I read my book until class and then went to work. (YAY WORK!)
After work, I went back to my room and read articles for my Anthropology class.
I also practiced guitar!
I recently got a new backpack.  The clips attached to the zippers are rather small so I decided to use nylon to make them longer.
I have decided to make a friendship bracelet band based on the Gay Pride Flag, and another one based on the Asexual Flag.  Both of these flags are important parts of my life.
I recently shared a document about the 100 things I love about myself.
I'm asking all of you if I should post it tomorrow?!?!?!
Looking to see if there's an audience. (Besides you.... Mom.)
Hehe.
Anyway, one of the items written down on my list is my sexuality.
I go to a school where I didn't feel pressure to conform to societies definitions of sexuality and gender.
This has allowed me to proudly identify as queer, and as a panromantic grey-a/demisexual.  (Oh my goodness, are you confused?) I am in no way an expert in the subject matter, but I'm willing to answer any questions you may have! Woo! Questions! So mysterious.
I have also picked out a book to read in my free time.  I am going to read "The Fault in Our Stars" which I've been hearing about through the Vlogbrothers (an amazing youtube channel) since the book became public, but missed out on the chance to get the pre-ordered signed copy.
I've tried to take more actions to prove that there is nothing like the present.
I have an ongoing conversation in my head that everything is "too late" and I am working on correcting that statement by doing things like reading a now-famous book because I have always thought of it as a book with great potential, and when else am I going to read it if not now?

Today's picture is a drawing I made of the "Today is Awesome" Logo.  It's far more detailed (though not as detailed a some others) compared to the design on the t-shirt, but I thought I'd share it to give a bit more info into Today is Awesome!

The logo is a combination of a butterfly and a flower.

Maybe I'll make some more soon?

Ever,

Turner

P.S For Mum: I will use that photo you sent to the Today is Awesome e-mail tomorrow! I forgot it existed until now... hehe. <3

Today's "Photo of Awesome"



No comments:

Post a Comment